The Producer’s Insider Guide to Selling Films – Asia Edition
The only available English language directory of Asian film and movie distributors.
Give your film full exposure to the rapidly growing Asian film markets.
The performance of the Asian feature film markets has far surpassed that of any other region in terms of gross box office, admission, number of screens or films produced. With a potential audience of billions of people that is still largely untapped, Asia is well prepared to take over the record-breaking box office numbers that until now have been the sole domain of Hollywood blockbusters.
This e-book is the only available English language resource of film and movie distributors in Asia.
Get access to the resources needed to sell your work to Asian distributors and their audiences with their enormous demand for regional and international titles, and map out a winning distribution plan based on current and up-to-date information only available in this guide.
- Profiles and company descriptions for distributors in the Asian theatrical, video, television, online, merchandising, and video-on-demand markets
- Access to contact information and acquisition details for over 350 Asian distribution companies who are actively looking for new titles
- A look at current box office numbers and the economic situation in the Asian territories
Open the door to the fastest growing economies in the world!
The Producer’s Insider Guide to Selling Films – North America Edition 2016
The most up-to-date resource of North American film and movie distributors.
This is the foremost reference guide for both seasoned professionals and aspiring independent filmmakers.
In it you will find the information, advice, and resources needed to distribute your work and map out a winning distribution plan based on current and up-to-date information. It lists names, contact information and acquisition details for over 250 distribution companies and buyers of feature films in North America whose businesses are healthy, and who are actively looking for new product.
Build the same relationships as the most successful producers in the motion picture industry.
Producers, directors, executives, entertainment lawyers, screenwriters, distributors, film students and more will all benefit from this comprehensive guide. It is the best way to get directly to the right people, without wasting time on futile and discouraging efforts.
- Profiles and company descriptions for distributors dealing in theatrical, video, television, online, merchandising, and video-on-demand releases
- Contact information for active film buyers in North America for 2016
- Tips on approaching distributors, preparing your film package and presenting your product
Sell your movie to a studio, a cable network or a video distributor now!
Photography Contests and Festivals – Career Guide
The ultimate reference to international photography contests and festivals.
This book is the foremost reference tool to the world of photography contests and festivals.
It provides the enthusiast or pro-photographer with up-to-date contact details and lists over 180 established international photography events that launch international careers.
This list will be invaluable when it comes to giving your photography work international exposure.
This definitive directory, with details, dates, submission and contact information of the best international photography festivals and contests, will be a trusted companion when it comes to giving your photographic work exposure among a professional photographic audience.
- Over 180 contests and festivals with names, dates, details, entry fees and prizes
- Email addresses of festival curators
- Links to web and social media sites of festivals and contests
And now, shoot and enter!